Rental Finance Plan
inRent is a rental finance plan that lets you have that home electrical appliance or furniture item now without the big cash outlay and with no deposit. That’s right – you can rent it today and keep your cash to use on something else!
How does it work ?
- Keep your cash
With inRent there’s no big cash outlay so you can keep your cash.
- No deposit and no application fee
With inRent all you need is your first month’s rental instalment to get you started.
- Keep up with the latest technology
With inRent you can upgrade to the latest technology after the minimum upgrade term.
- Service Package – optional
Enjoy peace of mind with our Service Package that your rental product will be serviced, if necessary, so no expensive repair bills.
- Apply to buy at any time
With inRent you can apply to buy the products you’re renting at any time.
- Package your rental products
With inRent you can rent multiple products all on the one account with one easy monthly payment.
- Tax deductible payments
If you are renting for business purposes, rental payments may be tax deductible
Repeat Purchase and Cash Card
Key Benefits with your GE CreditLine card:
- Shopping on interest free terms year round – perfect for those ‘big-ticket’ purchases
- Everyday purchases can also be made at retailers with an EFTPOS terminal
- Acceptance at over 10,000 retail outlets Australia-wide
- Access to cash at most ATMs, EFTPOS terminals, Australia Post Bank@Post™ outlets and Westpac Bank branches across Australia. You can also access cash via a Direct Credit Cash Advance
- One-time only application. Instant credit available, up to your approved and available credit limit
- One simple statement and monthly payment for all your purchases
- A variety of payment methods to suit your needs including direct debit, BPAY™, by mail or in person at Coles Service ATM terminals, Westpac bank branches and Australia Post outlets
- Convenience of your local GE Money Personal Loans branch for all your personal loan and insurance needs
Please call GE CreditLine on : 1300 131 024 or visit the website at http://www.gecreditline.com.au